Thursday 13 January 2011

Te Tiki Ride Out

There is a little piece of New Zealand that I love more than most...

Surrounded by verdant hills and munching sheep;
Near to the beautiful waters of Lake Waikaremoana;
and where my friend Sas, my god-daughter Tattie and their family live.  Te Tiki has some visitors too with Sas' sister, and my friend too, Mandi and her family touring NZ.

Te Tiki Station staged a
Ride Out for Eilidh's Whizzy Wheels in November, riding approximately 20k out to the back whare.



The Te Tiki Tearaways!

My favourite little kiwis had a beautiful day and the horses were well behaved too.  And brilliantly,
amazingly
and staggeringly
they have raised over
1000 kiwi dollars!!!

Whooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank you so much to my lovely friends Sas and Mandi, to all who took part and to the sponsors:

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well done guys!!!
    You are all looking super happy in Kiwi land xxx

    ReplyDelete